Brush Guard from Yukon to Suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daltrooney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys..I'm new to the site, so thanks for having me. I traded my '99 Suburban 2500 for an 03 Suburban 1500 here recently, and just bought a brush guard off my buddy that he had on a 2002 GMC Yukon XL. Looking at Westin's site, they have different part numbers and installation instructions between the two, which is making me wonder if it is even going to work. Yes, I'm just going to attempt to put it on..but do any of you have experience with this, or know anything about whether it will work or not? If they won't fit, has anyone ever made them fit? TIA

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100 percent sure that it will work, but I think it should. My brush guard came off of a Cadillac escalade and the escalade is much more different than a yukon

OP
OP
D

daltrooney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not 100 percent sure that it will work, but I think it should. My brush guard came off of a Cadillac escalade and the escalade is much more different than a yukon

Yeah..I mean I looked at the bolts and stuff and it looks like it should, I just found it odd that everything I've seen has showed them as different. We are going to attempt it here in an hour or two..so I guess we will find out!

OP
OP
D

daltrooney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It fits. I don't know why the suburban was listed differently, we used the Yukon instructions we found online. Went on perfect.

OP
OP
D

daltrooney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here you go. Hopefully they attached correctly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads