Bumper/roll pan idea

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHEVHEAD78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Local U-pull-it not really but seems that way PA
So this is my first post spend alot of time oggling everyone else's ideas.:angels25:

Anyway I live in Pa lovely rust belt so my OBS 99 yukon is much to be desired but slowly kinda molding into something I like.

Well first major mod is removal of rear bumper to put on a roll pan (frame was not pretty just at very back. So i chopped frame to get it ready for roll pan they sent wrong one still waiting for right one to come not quite one i wanted but scored a smoothie (no liscense) for $33 amazon crazy right? Well i don't want to lose hitch so took spare tire out and moving it forward plan on building off it as kind of lower bumper.

Well here is big idea D hooks mounted to body mounts washered to not affect roll pan any thoughts?:help:

OP
OP
CHEVHEAD78

CHEVHEAD78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any ideas on license mount?

I was going to mount in licence frame mount light on roll pan shining down. TOO LOW? under left of roll pan any other ideas? Vehicles has no lift or lowering but a little bigger than stock tires

Last edited:
OP
OP
CHEVHEAD78

CHEVHEAD78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the pan from amazon

This is the pan I got for $33.56 hopefully it ships soon it went from was supposed to be here tuesday to processing shipment still today. I think I'm going to add the D-hooks just to keep it from looking to simple... i do like the clean look but i think it will look different!

Attachments

• pan.jpg
    pan.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy