Burken Boys’ and Girl’s Journey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That tool works great btw.

Hope you start feeling better soon dude. Keep an eye on that ox, 93 is kinda on the low end. Drink plenty of fluids. If you get worse, get help. Don't wait around.

I hate covid. I REALLY HATE COVID.
Thanks.

Julie is keeping pretty close watch on my pulse ox. She’s also in pretty close communication with her boss who is the Chief Nursing Officer at the hospital she’s a pharmacist at. I’ve been able keep around 95-96 at least but if I’m laying down too much and haven’t coughed much, it will get down to 93.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

Julie is keeping pretty close watch on my pulse ox. She’s also in pretty close communication with her boss who is the Chief Nursing Officer at the hospital she’s a pharmacist at. I’ve been able keep around 95-96 at least but if I’m laying down too much and haven’t coughed much, it will get down to 93.
Glad to hear that. Some people are just stubborn and I wanted to say, don't be stubborn. You're in good hands!

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, not much progress on Joseph’s truck. The temps at night this past week we’re getting down to the single digits by the time I got home so no go on that, then I got hit with COVID and it took a bit of a toll on me. Have been dealing with a lot of sinus pressure and coughing crap up from my lungs. Monitoring my pulse-ox and have been able to keep it over 93%. Get tired very easily now. Went out and helped Joseph install some wheel weights on his rider this afternoon and that about wiped me out. Hopefully it will be warmer this week and I will get my energy back enough to get his truck finished up and back on the road.
Covid often results in pneumonia so be careful. Zinc, Quercetin, Vitamin C and Vitamin D. Got Doxycycline or a Z-Pack in the house? That helps knock it out too. The first two are most important.

If you get worse and want to go to a hospital, make sure the one you pick has a protocol other than a vent and doing nothing. Hopefully America will hold those murderers to account later.

OP
OP
wjburken

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whelp.....Guess it's Joseph's turn on the old COVID ride. He came home from school complaining of a scratchy throat and a cough. We did a rapid test and sure enough, he's positive. Guess he gets to be home schooled for a while. He had it almost exactly one year ago as well. Guess he's an over achiever.

Javier is almost back to full speed. I'm feeling better today. Still have some congestion and am just generally tired.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whelp.....Guess it's Joseph's turn on the old COVID ride. He came home from school complaining of a scratchy throat and a cough. We did a rapid test and sure enough, he's positive. Guess he gets to be home schooled for a while. He had it almost exactly one year ago as well. Guess he's an over achiever.

Javier is almost back to full speed. I'm feeling better today. Still have some congestion and am just generally tired.

Kinda like dominoes, through the household.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorrocha