Can I see your yukon grille?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comerz1

Reaction score
Looking for ideas on the grille area to include, grille upper and lower, and headlights/park lights. There are a lot of choices but I don't want it to look "tuner" with funky headlights etc. I am already looking at doing the HID projector conversion as I have one headlight already bubbled from being too hot, so need a replacement anyway. Speaking of this bubbled (melted) headlight lens, will this continue to be a problem?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Red GMC looks so stupid from the factory...... except on a red truck.

That looks good ^^^^

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks J-appreciate the kind words.....and Lee I agree-both front and rear 'GMC's are color matched--thanks ;)

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Every time I see pics of your truck, I admire how beautiful it is.

Your Denali is awesome Jay!!!!!!!!

I agree that's slick. We wanted a black 'nali so bad, but just couldn't find one that had the right price/mileage/PO care of it. Not even sure what the name of my color is, but the same as your Jochen, I think anyway.

I think I like the clear lower lights. Just wondered about smoked lenses, if my rig was black it wouldn't even be a question.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that's slick. We wanted a black 'nali so bad, but just couldn't find one that had the right price/mileage/PO care of it. Not even sure what the name of my color is, but the same as your Jochen, I think anyway.

I think I like the clear lower lights. Just wondered about smoked lenses, if my rig was black it wouldn't even be a question.

My (our) color is called SILVER BIRCH METALLIC.

In my opinion, clear lenses look better on our color, while smoked looks good on black or darker colors.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
My (our) color is called SILVER BIRCH METALLIC.

In my opinion, clear lenses look better on our color, while smoked looks good on black or darker colors.

Correction: "Fine Silver Birch Metallic" per my paint mixing computer when I run the code. Probably a classic GM move, "lets rename this color we have been using for the past 10 years and call it something else." It wouldn't be the first time.

Yes I agree the clear lights look better. You guys with the black yukons can quit making me jealous now. Some day I will find the right Z71 burb in black, but for now this is what I have to work with!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320