Can't get the plastic trim pieces off my 03 Denali by 6-disk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wade

Reaction score
The middle arm consol/6-disk changer plastic panels on my Denali need painted badly. Today I took a brief moment to try and pull all them off, but no luck.

I need to get the spring loaded flip up doors, etc all out so I can paint them.:)

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Use a little bit of force and they should come right out. Mines is a 02 so I'm not sure if it's different.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
they are the same...I have an 03 Denali also...they use those little wedge clips..you just gotta pull... (you have to pull the dash around the AC vents off a little bit because the 6 disc console trim sits behind it slightly

IMG00053.jpg

the grey stuff was coming off..so I rubbed the rest of it off so it wouldnt look ****** up...

Last edited:

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
yeah i just repainted mines and ill post a pic in a few. They should be alright until I get them replaced with the denali blackwood finish from autodynamicwest.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
did they change something with the paint in 05. mine don't look like the lighter color for the 02-04's that i've seen. i took a pic last night to share in this thread, but it was still too dark to see a difference so i trashed the pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap