Cb antenna mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sam_hughes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Whats up guys. Ive got a 102 cb antenna that i want mounted on the back of my tahoe (barn doors). Ball mounts are a pain and id rather have a mount in the door jam. Is this possible and if so does anyone have any pictures? If not do yall have any other ideas?

Thanks

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know. Sell the antenna you have and buy a Wilson 1000 magnet base and put on your roof flush with the roof rack cross rail so it doesn't slide.

Boom you upgrade your signal and solve the issue we are having.

McFizzl

Broke as a Joke.
Reaction score
I'm doing dual black 4 foot fiberglass antennas. Putting clamp mounts on the front of the cargo rack just about the line between the front and rear door and I am going to run my coax between the doors and along the roof line and down the a pillar to the radio that I may mount down toward the floor or in the blank area where rear A/C controls would go. Haven't decided on the radio mount but I know where I want my antennas.

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinking dual 4 foots on the hood mounts. i have a 12 foot but i cant find the right base for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aracka