Chrome/Aluminum wheel cleaner!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maniacmurray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and figured I'd help out where I could even though I am lacking response to my posts/threads elsewhere. If you have Aluminum or steel or chrome rims try using Eagle 1 Etching Mag Cleaner. It works wonders and is highly effective and easy to use. All you do is spray it on and spray it off w/a water hose. I used this on my '08 Chevy Silverado LT (aluminum rims), my '88 S10 drag truck (chrome rims), my '90 Mustand LX w/a 302 Boss (aluminum) and when I get home from offshore I am gonna use it on my Halo 20" rims (chrome) which I have for sale!!!!!! It is rather costly, around $8-9 a bottle and goes quickly depending on just how dirty your wheels are and have never damaged any of my wheels. I usually try to use Mothers Powerball to do a polish afterwards. Hope this helps, Frank.

Rob @ GGD

Reaction score
I use English Custom Polish for all my client's who own chrome wheels. This is by far, hands down, the best chrome polish I have used. The Eagle product you mentioned is great for extremely dirty and jacked up wheels HOWEVER; I have seen it destroy a set of aluminum wheels and stain (think hard water spots but very discolored) a set of chrome wheels. Be very cautious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landxx