CK-375 Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Just keep in mind there is a trade off, but it sounds like this is a very good item. Larger wheels require smaller sidewall tires. Smaller sidewalls mean they need to be thicker, thus absorbing less bumps, which in turn is transferred through the steering wheel. The benefit is, larger diameter wheels improve turning handling, thus allowing a vehicle to conduct a turn at increased speed because of the decrease of lean the tire gives to. Based on what I've read, the CK375 wheel only minimally affects both.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, the 375s are going the way of the slides ... I might have to change shoes.

On the other hand, sexy elegant never gets 'played out' ... what to do what to do ... :)

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score

On the other hand, sexy elegant never gets 'played out' ... what to do what to do ... :)

You're nuts. :) I rarely see the 375s anywhere around here, and just got two compliments last week on mine.

But, by all means, swap yours out for something else so that my truck looks that much more unique. lol

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yea I agree Serge... Sell em to me and buy some new ones :)

guso

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys. Have had my 375's for a couple of weeks on my Denali XL and couldn't be happier. Have gotten compliments left and right. As for the ride, you won't notice the difference from the 20's. I put Yokohama Paradas, and all I can say is WOW.
Got them through Robbie, who I must say is a tremendous individual.
This upgrade was a no brainer.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had factory 17's, 20's, 22's, and now a replica 24. You get a little softer ride with the 17's and 20's but its not an alarming difference in the ride even with the 24. I am in a little different boat then everyone else since I am not running a factory suspension but thought I would throw my 2 cents in.

jmh8802

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone on here put CK375s on a stock tahoe LT with 305/40/22 tires?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968