clicking,Ticking noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demon71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm getting this noise around or behind my cluster, Had a refurb cluster done about 6mos ago, The noise is not loud but you can hear it with the radio volume off or on low. Not a certain rythem to the ticking either, just random

05 YUK

OP
OP
D

demon71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that would be the sound, So where do i find it and is it easy to replace

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
dealer did it for me. cost about 300 as the dash had to be ripped apart to get to the door acuator.

ericasehnert

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I turned on my truck and the gas and battery gauge are miss reading....just filled up my truck and it says I have a quarter over the full symbol and same with the battery gauge. The temp gauge is fine and so is the oil. This all started happening after I took it to the dealer to have the oil changed. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I turned on my truck and the gas and battery gauge are miss reading....just filled up my truck and it says I have a quarter over the full symbol and same with the battery gauge. The temp gauge is fine and so is the oil. This all started happening after I took it to the dealer to have the oil changed. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take it back to the dealer. If they screwed it up, they should fix it... for free.