Cluster died today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After recharging the battery after not using the truck for days, the needles on the cluster did not move after start up.
(The infosystem/tripcomputer is still working.)

Why did this happend? And is there a fuse connected to this cluster?

jbb01

Reaction score
Common occurrence in these trucks...prob need to have it repaired with new stepper motors and such. There are a few vendors that do it. Check ebay or search the forum as there are other vendors that I'm not aware of. I used digital dash solutions (ebay store) recently and all is well.

gitrduun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a fuse either in the cab fusebox or in the one in the engine bay, check those first if none of your needles move. Its very very rare that all of them fail at once

OP
OP
Mr.Jack

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A did check the fuseboxes, but I can not figure out which one is for the cluster. :(

gitrduun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll be a small one like a ten amp that says clstr I think I'll look when I get to mine today

OP
OP
Mr.Jack

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks. I will look at it tomorrow.
Ordered btw a new custom cluster from US Speedo today. :) LED, silver crome and with the trans temp gauge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313