~Cocoa Dark Atmosphere~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I ordered the same exact truck as you, and just found out it has finally shipped. Anyway, will grey floor liners look best? Husky makes a grey one. They also make black or tan. I still haven't seen one in person to make a decision. Thanks for your help!

OP
OP
mikemal565

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I ordered the same exact truck as you, and just found out it has finally shipped. Anyway, will grey floor liners look best? Husky makes a grey one. They also make black or tan. I still haven't seen one in person to make a decision. Thanks for your help!

I went with a black Husky cargo liner.... I thought it gave it some good contrast... Ill take a picture of it here by dinner time for you to see.... I am also working on a color match with lloyd mats for some custom denali carpet mats inside... Standby later today for pictures with the husky cargo

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with a black Husky cargo liner.... I thought it gave it some good contrast... Ill take a picture of it here by dinner time for you to see.... I am also working on a color match with lloyd mats for some custom denali carpet mats inside... Standby later today for pictures with the husky cargo

Was just on a GM accessory page and they make Cocoa all weather mats. Think cocoa would look good?
http://www.mikesmithbuickgmc.com/GMAccessories

Here's the description:

Floor Mats - Front Premium All Weather
Part Name : Front Premium All Weather, Cocoa with GMC Logo

Part# : 23452755
Brand : GMC OEM
Description :

These Premium All-Weather Front Floor Mats feature a deep-ribbed pattern to collect rain, mud, snow and debris. Nibs on the back help hold them in place and conform to the floor of your Yukon. They are available in Cocoa and include the GMC logo.
Warranty :

Materials The greater of either the balance of the vehicle's bumper to bumper warranty or 12 months / 12,000 miles. Manufacturer

Will not fit vehicles with the following RPOs:

BG9 - COVERING FLOOR RUBBER

This Item Fits :

GMC Yukon
GMC Yukon Denali
GMC Yukon XL

OP
OP
mikemal565

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about the OEM floor mats...heard the coverage wasnt that good in any color.... I think I read about them in the interior-wether tech section....I heard that the cargo mat was even worse....

I think the gray would be too lite....I like the contrast with the black...Here are the photos....

Good luck with the truck...mine took about 1 month to deliver from when it was shipped...hopefully your wait will be shorter than mine!!

Attachments

• 20140616_140139.jpg
    20140616_140139.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20140616_140150.jpg
    20140616_140150.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 24

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about the OEM floor mats...heard the coverage wasnt that good in any color.... I think I read about them in the interior-wether tech section....I heard that the cargo mat was even worse....

I think the gray would be too lite....I like the contrast with the black...Here are the photos....

Good luck with the truck...mine took about 1 month to deliver from when it was shipped...hopefully your wait will be shorter than mine!!

Black looks good. Thanks for the pics. Oy, I have been waiting for 14 weeks already. I can't take any more delays...

How are you liking the new ride overall? Love it?

OP
OP
mikemal565

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black looks good. Thanks for the pics. Oy, I have been waiting for 14 weeks already. I can't take any more delays...

How are you liking the new ride overall? Love it?

LOVE LOVE the truck.....interior is to die for, you will be blown away I promise...Def worth the wait!

AWSMBLU

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Hi I went with the gray to match the Seats & Trim!!

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were on the fence with this color and to be safe went with black. But after watching your videos many times and then finally seeing one in person this weekend we gladly just changed our order. Your videos were very helpful but you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Its just a gorgeous color in person and we liked that it's exclusive to the Denali. If anyone's on the fence, go with it you wont be disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawkeye1