Cold Air Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zygocrybiate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking to get a cold air intake, the Spectre kit looks pretty good and gets good reviews, any thoughts?

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try searching the forum and you'll find your question asked many times. Skip the integrated search and type the following directly into Google:

site:tahoeyukonforum.com cai
site:tahoeyukonforum.com spectre

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just installed the spectre into my 04 Tahoe and have to say I'm really impressed haven't driven it enough to know if gas mileage is better but there is a increase in hp

NaomiSays

Hot Tamalé!
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice! Choose any brand you'd like but you have to get it tuned afterwards, otherwise your truck will run poorly and bog. Feel free to message me when you're ready for a tune. Check my Sig for our info, we would be happy to help you out.

gmcultr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a spectre for a while on my sierra... but I went to airaid... not much difference. Both are great. When I pick up my diablo tuner for my yukon I think i'm just going to use an airaid jr. With one of the highflow k&n drop ins....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crow