Color matched parts just added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I just added esky vents and painted the trim around the third brake light. Pics suck but will get better ones soon.

Also have a color matched front grille to install. I want to paint the bowtie before I go showin it off.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

How did I you add the spoiler above the third brake light.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME.

Wonder where you got the idea from? ;-)

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I have an '04 Yukon and this trim piece/spoiler is OEM FACTORY. It is held on with 3 screws on the underside/inside of the glass and double sided tape on the outside.

If you look at the before pic, you can see the tape on the glass.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
So can I add that to my 2001 without changing out my back glass?

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can drill holes in glass, I use to drill holes in whiskey bottles all the time and make lamps out of them. You need the right bit.

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is a good source for the Esky vents?

What LED tail lights are you running? Spyder?

Maybe some clear tinted the body color sprayed over the tail lights?

I found the vents on ebay. You have to search daily but be patient. They will pop up eventually.

Tails are spyder, so far I love them.

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

The trim piece (spoiler) around the third brake light was already there. Just removed it and had it color matched.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

So can I add that to my 2001 without changing out my back glass?

No, the back glass is completely different. You would have to do a little searching and see if they are interchangeable but I cant see why they wouldnt.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

Looks AWESOME.

Wonder where you got the idea from? ;-)

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

I have an '04 Yukon and this trim piece/spoiler is OEM FACTORY. It is held on with 3 screws on the underside/inside of the glass and double sided tape on the outside.

If you look at the before pic, you can see the tape on the glass.

NathanJax sent me a pic of your truck, a while back. I never would have thought of it. I love the look, not very common.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian