Color matched parts just added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess you could just tape it on, but I would be afraid of it falling off driving down the highway or something.

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the going price for these vent caps these days. I just saw some on eBay for like $250. I can get a set of black ones for what I feel like is a good price. But if people are willing to pay $250, I'll flip em.

OP
OP
UGA Tahoe

UGA Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems high. I paid much less then that but I also had to get them repainted due to the paint on the vents already needing it. If they are the exact color you need and they are in perfect conditiin then they maybe worth more to the right person.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$100 shipped

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I went ahead and picked them up. They need some work too. They have some light scratches and I am about to sell my truck so instead of fixing I'll just sell to make a little money. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 14

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went ahead and picked them up. They need some work too. They have some light scratches and I am about to sell my truck so instead of fixing I'll just sell to make a little money. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Pm me some pics.....I need some

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian