Color Matched tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
:)

Okay pictures as promise and you guys know when i take pics i take alot so here enjoy i think overall it came out real good, we had some issues with the back bumper plastic due to orange peel so they needed another fresh coat of paint. so i'll slap those on tomorrow and re-take some pictures

CIMG4830.jpg

CIMG4839.jpg

CIMG4833.jpg

CIMG4835.jpg

CIMG4843.jpg

ghost

Reaction score
truck looks good! diggin that valance, whered ya get it??

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks great! Only thing I would add is the black plastic around the mirrors. Made a big difference with these changes though.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
A+++ Looking good bro!! I hope one day mine will look that good to me lol
Thanks bro, my tahoe has come along way

my new fav nbs
:Handshake:

truck looks good! diggin that valance, whered ya get it??
the lower valance (spoiler) comes factory with 2005-2006 Tahoe's i just painted my to match

Looks great! Only thing I would add is the black plastic around the mirrors. Made a big difference with these changes though.

My intentions were to paint my mirrors also but the painter ran out of paint, i just told him not to worry about it eventually when i get my esky roof racks, i'll paint my running boards white, mirrors and end caps.

Yes that thing is sexy!
Thanks bro

looks great! keep us updated when you get the rest of your esky parts.

Definitely keep you guys posted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should have the rear bumper slapped on today i'll post a few pictures after car wash so u guys could see it finally complete

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motorgeek