Color Matched tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
truck looks good.. but i dont really like that lower valance..something about it.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving it. Glad to see someone painting up a tahoe. I think they're the best looking trucks when everythings painted. Love the HD hood and painted lower valance combo. And the escalade rear pillars, SICK.

PS I can pshop up the boards, rack, and mirrors for you so you get an idea what it will look like before you do it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Keep the pics coming!

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving it. Glad to see someone painting up a tahoe. I think they're the best looking trucks when everythings painted. Love the HD hood and painted lower valance combo. And the escalade rear pillars, SICK.

PS I can pshop up the boards, rack, and mirrors for you so you get an idea what it will look like before you do it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, Keep the pics coming!

I appreciate the kind words bro Yes i would love for you to pshop my esky rails, painted running boards and mirrors lets see this thing

on the other hand i finally got the rear done

CIMG4845.jpg

CIMG4844.jpg

CIMG4849.jpg

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
That looks great! I hope no one steps on the bumper though. I would be afraid of someone ruining it.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bumper looks fresh!

Is it still textured? How glossy is it? Can you tell it is plastic? You got me really thinking about doing mine now.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, but why not color match the grill and bumpers and get rid of that chrome?? roof rack delete will look better than esky rack I think. Also Im just throwing this out there, but a all white colormatched with white wheels will look beautiful. Im actually planing a setup like that when I find my wife her white nbs tahoe. It will match my black one.

Yuk_Nali_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. You should paint the plastic piece over the rear glass.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
That looks great! I hope no one steps on the bumper though. I would be afraid of someone ruining it.
Paint is pretty thick actually i got 4 coats of white paint on it and 2 clear coats so i should be okay, last night i actually stand on top of the plastic all 260 lbs and it was okay

Bumper looks fresh!

Is it still textured? How glossy is it? Can you tell it is plastic? You got me really thinking about doing mine now.
Paint is pretty glossy, painter put about 2 good coats on white and 1-2 light coats, Do it bro can't go wrong, i love the back end, im not to sure about my lower valance being painted, i might have to remove it.. still thinking about it

look good bro but next time u paint do the rear plate lights :hands:

Order a set of chrome they are on the way..

Looks good, but why not color match the grill and bumpers and get rid of that chrome?? roof rack delete will look better than esky rack I think. Also Im just throwing this out there, but a all white colormatched with white wheels will look beautiful. Im actually planing a setup like that when I find my wife her white nbs tahoe. It will match my black one.
I actually dont have a problem with white and chrome i love it this is why i actually got chrome wheels instead of white and chrome. I dont really like the deleted racks for some reason it takes the contrast off the roof lines, I just think by painting my chrome bumpers grille shell might to much white.

Looks great. You should paint the plastic piece over the rear glass.
Looking for a 3rd Esky break light.. then i will color match that..

thanks guys for all the compliments.

mrtrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I likes....

wonder how white lips on da rims would make it look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlathem