come on in got a vid for ya!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive said it before Ill say it again, great vid your tahoe is a beast!! What is the a/r on that turbo for both sides? Also I know the ls6 heads have a bigger intake valve, but do they have a different combustion chamber size than stock 5.3 L heads?

AV8ter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good dude. What octane gas did you make this pass on? You daily drive it with that same octane too?

Need to update your sig too btw lol.

Kevin

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha very nice bro. Is that ur girl at the end saying "holy shit"? haha love it

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
<---- looooves it! :D

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

btw...I demand more videos!!! ;)

OP
OP
T

turbhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the-hoe: its a 78mm compressor not sur on the a/r of the compressor. but the turbine is a 68mm t4 .96 a/r. and yes the cumbustion chambers are a tad bigger. 64.45cc i wanna say.

AV8ter : i run 93 octane only. that and wwf in the meth kit. i forgot about the sig. i need to get to that. lol

Brick : yeah that was my wife, she didn't expect a 12.33. and that was my daughter cheering my on that you hear also.

AquinoSteven : yeah i'm turbhoe on pt.net. i need to get my name changed here too.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

<---- looooves it! :D

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

btw...I demand more videos!!! ;)

if you click on my name on that vid on streetfire, you'll find a ton of videos. to include some 4.3l turbo silverado vids.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice run bro:cheers:
Man, I really need to get some slicks by the time I hit the track again. What's your 60ft?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52