come on in got a vid for ya!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice sick Turbo! Gotta say I love that being a turbo guy! That is rolling out!!!!!!!!!!

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AquinoSteven : yeah i'm turbhoe on pt.net. i need to get my name changed here too.

Name changed.

Charge? Answer some questions on turbos from me :waytogo:

B

diffrnt

Say...What!
Reaction score
It's all ready been said, but dude that was sick! And that turbo sound was beautiful.

OP
OP
T

turbhoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
06tahoe: i need to get some updated pic of the setup. i have change some stuff since the last pics.

highrollin113: yeah its a stock bottom end 5.3l with p&p ls6 heads and a custom cam. the turbo kit is a trick performance kit. it took about a day to install but i had one other person to help. and i blew ever coupler in the thing as the next week went on. my help just didn't seem to tighten them enough. i would set two days to do the kit.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Umm, I believe thats a BMW...So it would be "I see you had Schnitzel for lunch" :)

yeah i guess it was a z3 coupe or something like that. not sure. but i was told that (after rideing my ass back to the lanes) his girl got in the driver seat and they left the track! hahahaha

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Name changed.

Charge? Answer some questions on turbos from me :waytogo:
B

thanks a ton!! so what the questions?

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

thanks to everybody!! i want to strap down the front end and go for getting kicked off the track. just one high 11 run and I'd be the happiest mother *** alive!! 6050lbs going that fast.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100