Contacting BlackBear

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srt6.7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
900 bucks holy damn i must not be seeing the additionals stuff .... 549 with a tune buying it what more is there? I tried the email thing to a week ago and no reply to a few questions i had........ Iam a new customer so a delay in the process of getting little questions answered makes me wonder at times but iam just saying.... Hoping to hear from them though.....

out of curiosity has any one heard of or used nelsons performance tunes??

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have been slammed this month with emails, and I have been deployed for the past 10 weeks (not able to help get responses back out to folks). We pride ourselves in quality over quantity and will not send an inferior tune out the door, just to get a few more through. Eachand every email gets the same amount of attention from us.

Thank you guys for your patience!

OP
OP
D

Divino92

Reaction score
We have been slammed this month with emails, and I have been deployed for the past 10 weeks (not able to help get responses back out to folks). We pride ourselves in quality over quantity and will not send an inferior tune out the door, just to get a few more through. Eachand every email gets the same amount of attention from us.

Thank you guys for your patience!

Thanks again for the response Jenna! I am willing to wait for quality! :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968