Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strutaeng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Are there any wires in common with the rear HVAC module?

I'm interested in what you find.

What scope are you getting BTW?

afpj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are there aftermarket LED lights installed? I thought I saw a post about that, and can’t help wondering if there’s aftermarket wiring contributing to the issue (if not the LEDs themselves)

OP
OP
S

stretchit

Reaction score
Well, I tested it with the scope with the hvac plugged back in and everything was responding properly with no reduced engine power.

I think the fix could have been the grounds I fixed and cleaned, upgraded to a LED flasher relay (do this if you upgraded any lights to LED), and I updated all modules with pass thru tool and Acdelco sps2.
I will post another update if that message pops up again. Thanks to everyone and good luck with your projects!

OP
OP
S

stretchit

Reaction score
Wow. Are there any wires in common with the rear HVAC module?

I'm interested in what you find.

What scope are you getting BTW?
Turns out it wasn't the HVAC. Pretty sure just grounds and the Flasher Relay. Electronic throttle module, brake module, and stoplamps are connected to the Flasher Relay. I installed a bunch of interior LEDs and I think it caused some issues with the stock Flasher Relay. It also had aftermarket LED headlights that I think caused the U0107 communication code originally, but since it was only two LEDs that got upgraded it didn't mess up the stock Flasher Relay, I think.

i bought Uscope from AESwave.com, sorry I couldn't post link atm. Website is being weird. The Uscope works great tho! glad I have it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velt