convince me to buy a 2door yukon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

capeguy97

Reaction score
Also does anyone know if i can use the rims off my 99 dodge ram 1500 on the yukon? i got some black 15'' rims with bfg km2's that i wanna swap over but not sure about lug patterns

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Cape 2dr is most likely gonna be 6 lug so no it wont work. Doubt it would fit anyways because its different lug pattern

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Ian your fine. He just thinks its putting too much stress on the axle and whatnot.

Immortalmort

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Parts are relatively cheap for these trucks, ACDelco/GM make the OEM factory equiptment replacement parts, and ACDelco Dealers (Not necessarily a GM dealer) Usually has competitive pricing. As someone working for GM in parts, I wouldn't trade my 4dr for anything else in the SUV/Truck world. And being a full size, I don't think you can even fit 15' wheels on it if you tried. As a tip, for anyone who lives near a GM Dealer (or any current dealer who sells trucks for that matter) 17' and 18' tires are a VERY common size, and people where I live buy new ones once the old ones reach about 30-60% tread left. Incase you wanted cheap tires & had a place to change them on your own, & didnt mind changing them often (since they are typically free)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunRae48