Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude theres an imposter in sarasota! jk its not even close, but it is copper &black lol! dash looks great between you and boss i want a black interior also. your whole truck is absolutely sick! your quality of work is second to none.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude theres an imposter in sarasota! jk its not even close, but it is copper &black lol! dash looks great between you and boss i want a black interior also. your whole truck is absolutely sick! your quality off work is second to none.

Really.....I need pictures man, so I can sue him for a copyright violation, or trademark infingement or something. Haha
Thanks Man

Last edited:
OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought another set of Brembo Calipers. These match the other 4 piston set only they have slightly larger pistons. These are Brembo F50 caliper, and the ones already painted are F40 calipers and will now be on the rear. Should be a beast once she's sitting low with a full set of Brembos behind black rims.

Of course I need to pull them apart and rebuild them with new seals and crossover lines, but here they are...(Haven't received them yet, just ebay pics)

1-9.jpg

2-3.jpg

3-1.jpg

And what they will look like, with a "Yukon" Decal on the front of the calipers with the font flattened and stretched out.

P1012065-1.jpg

P1012073.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did the brake install turn out??? any new updates? new goodies from santa???

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really itching for more pics!!!!!!!! ^^^^ I want to see the finished product damnit!! haha hope all is going well, really cant wait to see some more man!

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Guys
I really appreciate the compliments, Keeps me moving….even if it is slowly

Not exactly a monster update but I did hit the dash with a second shot of black after a little wash and scotch bright padding. It came out really nice I think. Of course there are one or two areas where I can see a very small flaw from the stock dash paint but it’s so faint no one will see it. I am only able to see it b/c I'm a psycho when it comes to shit like this. So this weekend I will be reinstalling it, with the air bag and start back with the seat covers, head liner etc.

Pics,
88c789cf.jpg

ea6e5a9a.jpg

The Lights make it look glossier then it is in person.

04c26316.jpg

Building this thing also took up a good amount of my free time lately. But she's done now and it's not an excuse for not getting my truck done, but shooting it might be.

3f5cc60f.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts