Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Copper have you completed the motor? figured out the mounting and rotor setup for the calipers you got??

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what rotors I need for the calipers, but haven't located them yet. Mounting won't be an issue b/c I can custom fab a mounting block very easily. And no the motor isn't assembled yet, I'm hoping to get on that soon.

The trailer got put back together and looks real nice. Needs a polish and lights installed but here she is....

4.jpg

1-13.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-3.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that turned out really nice!!! You're going to get a lot of looks going down the highway with that set up :)

CGKirk1104

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dude....Looks absolutely SICK!!! Just looked through the whole thread and there are now many more mods on my to-do list. I just hope my honey-do list doesn't interfere.

Awesome job!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Copper thought i just had.. you should match your truck wheels on the trailer. that would tye the whole package together even more.. coule be an 18 if the big boys will not fit but use the same model wheel and would be one more step towards that seamless SEXy rig look you have going so far..

LOOKS GOOD

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks CG, Thanks Trick!

Already all over it JD, When the polish gets done, and all the photos are taken of the Truck, Trailer, Bikes in trailer out of the trailer etc. Then I'm filling out sponsorship apps for a few wheel brands to see who bites. I figure having the trailer is a nice change up for them then the run of the mill stuff like Trick has got. LOL JK JK I only poke fun b/c I want my truck to be at your level!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52