Copper&Black's Complete Custom Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aidandj

Reaction score
You do really good work! I love how you have the same paint style on everything you have.

I read your entire build thread. Its amazing. I wish i could just see some of this stuff. The whole time though i have been wondering. Why copper? it seems like its kind of an odd color?

ADJ

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Why Copper? B/c my name is not Red&Black. haha J/K
The same reason anyone chooses a color, they like it. In person it works well, trust me.

Couple pictures of the rear section fit...

1-12.jpg

2-5.jpg

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is by far my favorite custom console I've ever seen built! So clean and nicely laid out :waytogo:

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 07

The black was shot today along with the clear. Everything will cure over the weekend and I'll have a pro polisher come in and do the trailer & the truck for a little photo shoot along with the bike to hopefully get some more sponsors on board.

Black!

Black2.jpg

Black1.jpg

Black4r.jpg

Black3.jpg

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it looks horrible you should just throw it away adn start over... i like junk so ill come pick it up...:hands: jellouse

Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
who needs a professional polisher if you can find someone to paint ;)

Shit, ill lay down clear with my sata's alll day long without a buffer :D

OP
OP
Copper&Black

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy that shot the paint is one of our machine shop employees. The machine shop side is a little slow so if our guys need cash we like to find jobs for them to do to make sure they can support their families.

I could polish it myself I have the equipment & compounds but have no desire to spend a day polishing and waxing a truck and a trailer. Especially since I have a thousand other things I need to do. And I don't care how good you are with the clear gun, you will never get it to lay flawlessly smooth. :)

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey it looks good. everyone has a learning time and not everyone is a pro out the gate.. i still cant get flake to lay well. and dont even talk bout candy, that it a disaster..

Copper is doing great work..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chevy100