cracked f_ _ king dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwtahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
07 tahoe dash has 2 cracks around the pass. side airbag any updates on what GM is going 2 do about it i hate this s_ _t

SBCT

Reaction score
It seems like more and more people every day showing up with more cracked dashes.....Now I have to check mine everyday when I get in because I am paranoid about mine cracking now since its happening to so many people

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
....mine hasn't cracked either and this is the first I'm hearing about the issue. I'm going to go read that thread now....

onepoorpilot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a Yukon with a cracked dash at auction. I took it to the local Dealer an he told me it would cost more than $1200 to get it fixed. Called the GMC number found on this website and they are going to "try" to get the dealer to do it for $200... hope it works. This forum is awesome and has been VERY helpful in many many ways. By the end of the week, I will have done 5 mods. I sold my BMW 645ci to get this thing and I LOVE it so far.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought a Yukon with a cracked dash at auction. I took it to the local Dealer an he told me it would cost more than $1200 to get it fixed. Called the GMC number found on this website and they are going to "try" to get the dealer to do it for $200... hope it works. This forum is awesome and has been VERY helpful in many many ways. By the end of the week, I will have done 5 mods. I sold my BMW 645ci to get this thing and I LOVE it so far.

They oughta fix it for FREE :whymewhyme:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus