Cree LED Courtesy Projector Light with Chevy Bowtie Logo! Check it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tired of opening your doors and not standing out from the crowd? We are proud to introduce our New line of Cree LED products from R-Tech Lighting. Introducing our new Cree LED Courtesy Lighting Projector Upgrades. Each Projector is easy to install and comes with all the necessary tools for a easy, pain free install. All projectors require a ground and power source and look amazing when you open your doors and impress all your Chevy Friends. Below are some pictures of the projectors and them in action.

Courtesy%20LED%20Logo%20Light.jpg

Courtesy%20LED%20Logo%20Light_02.jpg

Each Set can be purchased here:

Each kit is available for purchase at the above link for 85 dollars with free shipping in the United States and includes the tool for an easy installation. Professional Installation is recommend but not necessary. If you have any questions feel free to PM us or visit our website at HIDGuy.Net

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im still paying off tires but will be my next purchase if you do

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not being a debbie downer, but one must really like logos to go through the trouble of drilling under their door sheet metal just to install a light ... hope the next owner likes 'em.

Fun idea tho.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this would be cool for the rear gate but not all doors...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not being a debbie downer, but one must really like logos to go through the trouble of drilling under their door sheet metal just to install a light ... hope the next owner likes 'em.

Fun idea tho.

I actually want a bunch of $100 bills so every time I open my door, it looks like I'm throwing money away...

Or at least on my gas tank...

OP
OP
Oscar@Hidguy

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To Each his own, Some people will like it some wont. It depends on the person. Seen it installed on other vehicles and it looks cool. Its just something new that hasn't been done before. I will check to see if we can get the GMC ones. Stand by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968