Custom Center Console Build *With PICS*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything is pretty much put together...id is on a hinge, I cut out the cup holders, the power inverter is mounted, the sockets are mounted, I need to wire the inverter....and carpet the console...should be close to finished

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks man...Im pulling it out, and I'm removing all the 4AWG and replacing it with 0AWG....I just gotta figure out how to run it through the fire wall...and I have to drill a hole in my middle row floor board to run an airline out...

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
IMG_8927.jpg
thats where I ran my 1/0.. its right under the carpet in front of the drivers seat just look underneath and you'll see where it is

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
If I am thinking right TheHoe92, my 07 has a grommet meant to run factory wires through that area too. The issue is a 0 guage is a bit thick for that area and be sealed.
I say split loom the power wire, run it under the truck and zip tie it away from obstructions. Then drill the hole required to mount this thing (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_15904_StreetWires+FB0.html) and run the wire through it.
You can even do it right under that console, it will provide a nice seal.

Nice build BLIZ, if I had captian chairs I would try similar.:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts