Custom Subwoofer enclosure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04silverL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know Cesar? This has supposedly shipped twice and have not anything back from him. Cesar, what is the tracking number?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
If he has refused to respond to you just file a PayPal claim and they will get in contact with him to help you.
Hopefully you did not send it as a gift or you are close to screwed.
I see him pos some on here and he does not look sleezy.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Damn $450 for that is WAY to much, you can get the same thing built local with a better sub for $400-$500.
Hopefully he chimes in though, but if he has been ignoring messages to you let the Moderators know and they will try to contact him.
If he does not respond to that he deserves the ban hammer....but maybe it won't go that far.

jman901

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NEVER send as a gift unless you actually know the person. There is almost no way to get your money back, paypal won't really care because you did not pay their fees. 9 times out of 10 if the person asks for it to be sent as a gift it is a scam...
I hope he responds and makes this right

04silverL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I checked with paypal online and I cannot dispute the transaction. So if I do not here from him after this weekend. I will be requesting a ban on 07warwagon and will say goodbye to my money. Maybe he will chime in and make things right, but probably not

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Thats just straight messed up if he does away with your $$...
I use to tell people to send payments as a gift just so I get all the money, but I have never scammed anyone (never will) ad did not know there was no protection with such a deal until I discussed that with someone on here like a month back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx

Latest posts