Dash board peeling problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sikbrah

Reaction score
Originally Santa Cruz, CA now in Los Banos, CA
Anyone else have a dash board peeling? is there a way to fix that or color match it? or do you have to replace the whole dash? it bugs the hell out of me and everytime my wifes foot goes on it i slap her leg! also anyone know the part number for the "ooh shit" handle on the passanger dash?

sixpack19

Reaction score
Pretty much only way to fix these issues is to buy a toyota. I bought my yukon cause I work for chevy but love quality toyota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time2Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it's a fairly common problem. If you can find a good one at a junkyard, it only takes about 10 minutes to swap it over. That's what I did with mine.

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
remove it, strip the rest of the paint with lacquer thinner, order paint from SEM, repaint.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We were able to use a pressure washer to remove the rest of the paint. I would try that first, It made really quick work of removing it all. then repaint it after it has dried.

danniboi

Reaction score
If it's peeling where the wife puts her foot, get rid of the wife, that seems to be the problem :Big Laugh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus