Daytime runnig lights on my 99 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLUE BEAST

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello i AM having issues with my drl's and head lights headlights come on but then they shut off for about one or two mins why? This didnt start til my daytime lights went out can anyone help me ? Can any one tell me where the relay or module is on the 99 tahoe ?

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved to the general section where it belongs...please post these in the correct sections. If you are not sure which section, we have forum posting rules and descriptions of each section available to read. Thanks
B

noJeepshere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've got high resistance somewhere in your headlight wiring that is drawing more current than what it is designed for, overloading the circuit breaker and causing it to open, killing your headlights. Check ALL of your connections for corrosion, loose ground, etc. and repair it. I disabled my daytime running lights because I can't stand them by pulling the fuse beside the door, the little light in the dash stays on, but drls are off. You can pull that fuse and see if anything changes.

Here is a link that describes where the drl module is.
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...ytime-running-lights-auto-headlights-obs.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty