DDM HID Kit w/ Slim Ballast (33w or 55w)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
boble94

boble94

GM All The Way!
Reaction score
haha damn Haks, you pretty much stole that thread :) lol.. im running the TYC hids like haks and love em, im running 4300k not 6000k like haks. It was nite and day with the new hids over stock head lights. I wish i would of upgraded my lights since day 1.

that's what i'll probably do when i get the truck. its going to hard with a part-time job.
T_T

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i see. i did not know that the 55w will wash out the color so thanks for letting me know. as in wiring harness, are you talking about using the ballast/wires they include?
>drownindreams: where did you get your headlight/bumper light housing?

stylintrucks.com , the headlights were $145, and the bumper lights included were about $200. you can find them for $80 on ebay.

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah but dont go with those on ebay bro. they suck! believe me.But if u wanna save urself money i'll sell u mine cause next pair i'm geting is TYC from stylin

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Hey drownin,you got urs from ebay? they dint give you a hard time to install?? sorry for changing threat a lil

OP
OP
boble94

boble94

GM All The Way!
Reaction score
Yeah but dont go with those on ebay bro. they suck! believe me.But if u wanna save urself money i'll sell u mine cause next pair i'm geting is TYC from stylin

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Hey drownin,you got urs from ebay? they dint give you a hard time to install?? sorry for changing threat a lil

yeah.
i gotta wait still.
my dad wants to wait.
>.<
it makes me mad.

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly pay the extra but for good quality headlights bro.. those ebay are cheap but they're not just switch out u gota do some nick nacks to get them on.(you get what you pay)LOL

OP
OP
boble94

boble94

GM All The Way!
Reaction score
yeah i know what i get for what i pay.
xD
i might just go out to autozone and get the clear headlights and bumper lights for 175 i think?

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i know what i get for what i pay.
xD
i might just go out to autozone and get the clear headlights and bumper lights for 175 i think?

nooooooo autozone = FAIL
those would be just as bad as ebay ones.

i found these for $150 for the complete set. ik a guy on gmt400 has them and they work well for him. i'm not sure how they compare to the tyc tho

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Those are $165 shipped

You can easily get those parking lights and corners for $50 shipped. So you are paying $115 for the headlights. I'd pay the extra $17 to get the TYCs and know they will fit and work great.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score

no, mine are from styling trucks. they're legit.

i was however going to order new headlights for my suburban and found that the entire setup is much cheaper on ebay, so i went with it. its the same exact thing, great quality