Debating added fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about adding the stock wider fender flares but not sure how it would look in the long run on my Yukon. Are there any fellow Yuk's out there that have done it that can post pics of how it turned out? Really not sure what color they would end up being since mine is a two tone... think thats the hardest thing to in-vision.

Really trying to come up with something different for the grill, emblems, and just some small stuff to add some style to me daily beater. If you have ideas, lemme know.

Thanks in advance.

15401033.jpg

91584512.jpg

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the flares look bad-ass, but I don't have fender flares myself. I think I'm actually going to stay flare-less. But there's another member on here, who recently added some flares to his 4 door tahoe and they look nice on the truck : http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14735 . That might give you a rough idea. You can also check out some pics of a Tahoe with the Z71 package for some help.

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in same boat as u. debating on doing some either oe or extenda flares and painting them silver to match bottom color

tiresmokindad

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was thinking about adding the stock wider fender flares but not sure how it would look in the long run on my Yukon. Are there any fellow Yuk's out there that have done it that can post pics of how it turned out? Really not sure what color they would end up being since mine is a two tone... think thats the hardest thing to in-vision.

Really trying to come up with something different for the grill, emblems, and just some small stuff to add some style to me daily beater. If you have ideas, lemme know.

Thanks in advance.

15401033.jpg

91584512.jpg

Nice images. I think it is good and awesome. I will post my pictures sooner. :D

OP
OP
Johnny Racer

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still debating doing this over the winter but way to unsure on how it will look with the running boards, rubber trim, stock sized tires, and being 2 toned. I would appreciate anyone's pics they could post so I can kinda get a feel on what it might end up looking like. Thanks in advance.

dan291000

Reaction score
IMO, If you don't have after market wheels and beefy tires the flares don't look right.....But if you have some nice wheels and tires they look swaeet!!

OP
OP
Johnny Racer

Johnny Racer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope stock wheels. I know they sold em with flares and stock wheels. I just for the life of me cannot remember how they looked. LOL

the big blue bus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
%2795-%2796_Chevrolet_Tahoe.jpg

one i found real quick on google. id do them if 4drs were the same as all the other trucks and easy to find here. and idk how the 2 tone would look on mine. ive seen burbs same paint as mine with silver flares and looks good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou