Del Sphere 07 Up Spohn Panhard bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does the $175 include the Adjustment tool and mounting hardware?

Do you offer both the Red and Black?

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what you do w/ the parking brake cable on yours when you install the Spohn.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So does the $175 include the Adjustment tool and mounting hardware?

Do you offer both the Red and Black?

No adjustment tool is needed, just basic hand tools. Also, my OE hardware was re-used.

*edit* OP beat me to it, haha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what you do w/ the parking brake cable on yours when you install the Spohn.

im going to check that out ill see how it works out since ive done it before the djm hardware kit and worked out ok.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get some better solutions for mine so I'd really appreciate a couple pics. As you know, the removal of the OE panhard bar also removes all the brackets that secure the cable and I'm trying to find something besides zip ties or hose clamps.

protonvx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 15k on mine and two Indiana winters; great quality!

Dizigidy

Reaction score
Tony, please tell me why you are installing this on your new esky. I started a thread the other day about a panhard bar for my my avy and I didn't get the info I was looking for. Can I pick your brain? BTW, whatcha doin with the 22's off the esky?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tony, please tell me why you are installing this on your new esky. I started a thread the other day about a panhard bar for my my avy and I didn't get the info I was looking for. Can I pick your brain? BTW, whatcha doin with the 22's off the esky?

im doing this to recenter the rear axle under the truck and give it a better feeling around corners. Im running the bars on my trailblazer ss and with the swaybar made the truck handle like on rails.

im selling the 22s as soon as the truck gets here since I have 24s. Truck has only 9 miles on it

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

btw 22 inch for sale thread

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36667

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts