Del Sphere 07 Up Spohn Panhard bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dizigidy

Reaction score
Ok cool. Is the rear axle that far off to need recentering, and can you elaberate on "better feeling around corners"?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well starters rear swaybar im going with djm

2nd the stock rubber bushings have give on these trucks changing to the bar i listed will just make the rear end handle that much better.

My next step is the upper/lower a arms in the rear also. Im getting a whipple 2300 for the escalade so need to be able to put power to ground.

Dizigidy

Reaction score
Oh, aight. So, just to answer one more for me :) For my "stock" truck, the new panhard would not be worth it alone? I should wait till I supercharge the avy and get the whole spohn rear adjustable kit?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, aight. So, just to answer one more for me :) For my "stock" truck, the new panhard would not be worth it alone? I should wait till I supercharge the avy and get the whole spohn rear adjustable kit?

the rear end shifts on these trucks when you lower them. If it doesnt bother you and your happy way it feels just leave it as is.

When you supercharge the back you will want the complete spohn set up along with the rear bear. Will really dial the back in.

bodymccannx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the Spohn a good idea for any level of lowering, or only needed after a certain amount (mine is an 07 Autoride Sub lowered 2/3)? I too would be interested in seeing the final install pics and how you deal with the cables attached to the OEM bar.

Mark

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
Are you going to sell the SPOHN upper and lower A arms for the escalade? The last time i inquired about the A arms, its not set up for vehicles with air ride. On another note i'm very satisfied with the company's adjustable pan hard bar. Also i think its about that time for me to change shock/struts, what's your recommendation for a 2008 Escalade? I'm leaning towards the ARNOTTs replacement shocks/struts.

Last edited:

Dizigidy

Reaction score
"I'm very satisfied with the company's adjustable pan hard bar."

JSCALADE, Does the new panhard really make your truck ride a lot better? Feel any different?

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Tony,
Are you going to sell the SPOHN upper and lower A arms for the escalade? The last time i inquired about the A arms, its not set up for vehicles with air ride. On another note i'm very satisfied with the company's adjustable pan hard bar. Also i think its about that time for me to change shock/struts, what's your recommendation for a 2008 Escalade? I'm leaning towards the ARNOTTs replacement shocks/struts.

on the esky you cant do it ... well you can but you would need to tack weld the mount to the upper. The lower arm you can use though.

on the rear if you want to get rid of autoride use a 10 or 15k resistor and that will trick the rear sensors and you can just do the belltech shocks.

ill see how low I end up going. For now I will just do the spinldes and rear my kit and go from there. if i decide to go lower ill prob do the 3 inch djm upper/lower

JSCALADE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Diz,
Handling wise, it works well with my current set up. I have the Belltech 2/3 kit, eibach sways and other things. It's night and day difference compared to stock. I'm impressed with how easy i can center the axles by using a wrench without lifting the truck up. The finish of the product is pretty good, very little sign of deterioration even with Germany's weather and road conditions. (the germans put a lot of salt on the ground).
Tony,
Will take take care of any lights on the dash? Can i do this on the front also? I have heard of people going this route but still gathering information on which route to take.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
one thing on these trucks when you do the rear swaybar djm and panhard bar really makes the back of these trucks feel better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts