Denali Shaking 70+ mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

'07 nali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a ’07 denali 32k miles and have noticed the truck begins to shake around 70mph (steering wheel mostly). The back tires are at about 80% tread and front around 30-40%. Any of you have this problem or could shed some light on the issue. Do you think the tires are making the vehicle shake? I have the stock 20 in. with original tires. Also after the truck sits for the night when I hit the accelerator in the morning it “bucks” slightly for the first couple feet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Tcwhite

Reaction score
i dont think its the tires at all. It usually has to do with the weights on the wheels. If you had your tires balanced or rotated that is common. Id have them balanced again. One weight being off throws everything off. It has happened to me.

OP
OP

'07 nali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the info I will check on the weights and get the tires balanced

handstr

Reaction score
can the alignment be the problem? my new tahoe shakes and the dealership said its not the tires

2007tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a ’07 denali 32k miles and have noticed the truck begins to shake around 70mph (steering wheel mostly). The back tires are at about 80% tread and front around 30-40%. Any of you have this problem or could shed some light on the issue. Do you think the tires are making the vehicle shake? I have the stock 20 in. with original tires. Also after the truck sits for the night when I hit the accelerator in the morning it “bucks” slightly for the first couple feet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

First off if the back tires are at 80% and the front tires are at 30% someone needs to figure out how to rotate tires. Tires are way to expensive to wear them unevenly. Rotate and get them balanced. I had 55,000 miles on my oem 20's when I replaced them and they still had a little life left until the wear bars. When you say bucking in the first few feet i am guessing before it shifts into second gear?

electro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st Have all four tires balanced.
2nd If you alignment is out have a quality shop do a four wheel alignment with them there nice lazzzerzzz. Also watch it, its cool.

I just want to repeat one everyone has already said so I can have another post..not really though, but kind of....Sort of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx