Dirty Rear End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I don't have this issue on my 2007 Yukon XL, at least, certainly not nearly to the extent that you do.

OP
OP
S

ShannonAnn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don’t believe there’s any way around it. Can apply a good hydrophobic ceramic coating (or a good wax) so it’s more easily removed with a washing. And I hear you. This happened after one bird watching trip around some dirt roads...

View attachment 269159
Might try some of these and see if that helps the air roll down better. Turbulent flow changes direction better than laminar flow.

View attachment 269165

Hey, I hadn’t thought of those, great idea, will investigate further Thanks!

TxVet33

Reaction score
I don’t believe there’s any way around it. Can apply a good hydrophobic ceramic coating (or a good wax) so it’s more easily removed with a washing. And I hear you. This happened after one bird watching trip around some dirt roads...

View attachment 269159
dam man give it a bath. we just had a dust storm here in Abilene, TX. I live in the city and my 2019 XL gets just like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmds3