Do these come off easy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
THIS^^^

I removed mine and the Tahoe lettering.

View attachment 434505
A good excuse to show off your ride...... ( nice ! )

I'm searching for a horn sound that has a loud/low note..... But not the Cop option 'selector buttons'..( $$$). Looking for a stand-alone horn sound....
Our stock horns .... no one cares when they hear it...

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good excuse to show off your ride...... ( nice ! )

I'm searching for a horn sound that has a loud/low note..... But not the Cop option 'selector buttons'..( $$$). Looking for a stand-alone horn sound....
Our stock horns .... no one cares when they hear it...

I like mine actually it light's people asses up when I need to use it haha.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see the 'select able' remote for ALL the EMS sounds to use , and has a remote multi-buttons.... I just want the one low note. ( It's not a 'horn' sound, it's more like an electronic note)
Maybe I have no choice.....

Oh you mean the police horn, it's call an air horn. Like a real low buzzer sound. Yeah I want one of those too.

I want something like this that has an actual spring loaded horn button that's easy to hit. I'm still shopping around to see what I want to get but it's on the list.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh you mean the police horn, it's call an air horn. Like a real low buzzer sound. Yeah I want one of those too.

I want something like this that has an actual spring loaded horn button that's easy to hit. I'm still shopping around to see what I want to get but it's on the list.

There's a few choices out there..... most have 5 sounds (inc a siren ).... but legally, I want to avoid those.... I just saw one for less than $30 on Amazon..... But you get what you pay for...

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one you are linking is sort of an "over-kill" from the others I saw.....

Yeah I don't want all that other crap just the one tone. Just for fkn with people at work haha.

CaptainMurray

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Took mine off of my 07 tahoe and used the 3m eraser wheel. No issues and looked better since mine were fading. Using the eraser wheel, just go slow and steady as not to let it wonder on the door. Don't press ******* the door and let the spinning do the work. I didn't even use 1/3 of the eraser. Have is spin away from you as not to get debris in you eyes even using safety glasses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacebm2