Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So here are my two...well one is mine and the other is my GF's(well mine since I take care of her most of the time...)

Mine is Miley--Boxer/Shepard mix I adopted from the local humane society when she was about 8 weeks old--she will be 3 in August. My GF's is Libby---pure bred Yorkshire Terrier--bought from a ******* and she will be one at the end of this month. These 2 are inseparable....

CIMG0003.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00208.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00144.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00146.jpg
[/IMG]

mharders

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is my dog Tizzo. She is a pit bull/boxer mix (we think) we adopted her from a pit rescue group 5 years ago. She is 7 now and a really great dog. Awesome with my kids and rides everywhere with me. First pic is my youngest daughter riding her haha. The others are from the just the other day on our way to the dog park with both my girls.
c6e4d1fc-90b1-698e.jpg

c6e4d1fc-90c5-d13c.jpg

c6e4d1fc-90de-3322.jpg

c6e4d1fc-90ee-e02e.jpg

c6e4d1fc-9100-a2d7.jpg

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score

These are my puppies. Both are AKC Alaskan Malamute's. Keoni is the bigger one he now is 15 weeks old. Koko is our new baby. She is now 8 weeks old. We got her two weeks ago down in Skamania WA at Cascade Malamutes. Keoni was free from a guy that could not keep him. We got him when he was just 8 weeks old as well.

As of last Thursday he now weighs 49.7lbs and she is at 19.6lbs both will be about 150lbs +/-

they are the reason I sold my Jeep and upgraded our SUV to a OBS 99 Tahoe!

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kinda dog do you think this is. Someone dropped it off at the house the other day.

dog.jpg

My Roommates girl thinks it is a pit/great dane mix. I am thinking pit/lab. Your thoughts?

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score

These are my puppies. Both are AKC Alaskan Malamute's. Keoni is the bigger one he now is 15 weeks old. Koko is our new baby. She is now 8 weeks old. We got her two weeks ago down in Skamania WA at Cascade Malamutes. Keoni was free from a guy that could not keep him. We got him when he was just 8 weeks old as well.

As of last Thursday he now weighs 49.7lbs and she is at 19.6lbs both will be about 150lbs +/-

they are the reason I sold my Jeep and upgraded our SUV to a OBS 99 Tahoe!

i had two when i was younger, one was a timberwolf/Malamute mix. Awesome dog but you better teach them to come early lol They can run for days!
Beautiful pups!

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Great looking doggies you guys have. They really make your life so much better. No matter how crappy my day is, I know that there is someone at home that is sooooo excited to see me. He can take me from anger to laughter in a couple of seconds!

Here is my boy, Harley. He is my best buddy.

Here he is chillin' in the back of my car.
2011-02-05_09-58-20_742.jpg

Bumming with his cast that the Veterinary assistant decorated. He had a mast cell tumor removed.
Picture003.jpg

At the lake.
photography189.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

Chilling next to an unfair sign.
DSC00063.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar