Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
My mom hates them too. His name was Brutus and he was a short haired black one. Can’t recall as I was too young.
It's not that I hate them, because I don't. It was just him. Ever meet someone and say "What an a$$hole"--well that was him. An a$$hole! His name was Sammy. I had to give him to my mother because I moved to a place that didn't allow dogs. He jumped up onto the kitchen table and pissed on it, tore up her kitchen linoleum, chewed the bottom of her kitchen cabinet-- he wasn't a puppy either. Also used to jump in my bed while I was sleeping and pee....used to jump up on you and pee-- as he jumped he peed. Yup, an a$$hole.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a tenant above me that had one when I lived in Manhattan. The owner worked nights and I worked days and had to be up by 5am. That miserable dog constantly barked. Luckily he got evicted for no non payment of rent.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're aggressive because they were originally bred to go down Wolverine holes and chase them out. Wolverines are so nasty even Grizzly Bears stay away from them! So you can imagine how nasty Dachshunds can be. On a more personal note, I was mauled by one when I was very young. It grabbed me by the face and started to drag me off to who knows where. It was a neighbors dog and my Mom broke it's back with an iron shovel. Way to go Mom! LOL!!!!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My sister-in-law had one, and it absolutely hated my brother-in-law. It pissed on everything that he owned, including his wallet. He used to dream up and talk about ways to get rid of that little beast, but 'she who must be obeyed' said, NO.

The little b-a-s-t-a-r-d lived to the age of 22. He set off 1/2 hour of fireworks, when it died.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoeR4065