DoneDeal's DIY "Desert Tan" Paint Job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Done Deal DR

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well yesterday was a bit hectic, my friend was driving the Blazer yesterday and had the front passenger tire shred on the highway. It jacked the fender up pretty good, along with a bit of damage to the front bumper, grille, turn signals, air dam, rear inner fender liner, rocker and door.

IMAG0068.jpg

We got it a new set of 33" BFG Rugged Terrain's, so its riding a lot better on the street now and will still be capable enough for what's required of it. After that I had him bring it back up to my place so we could fix a bunch of stuff.

I sanded down the fender and door and then we removed the grille and took out all the lights and sanded that down a bit. We went ahead and just removed the air damn since its worthless at this height anyway, pounded the inner fender well back into place and I repainted the bodywork and touched up the side of the front bumper with some satin black. At this point you can't really even tell anything ever happened to it. Gotta love $4 resprays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AWink24

Latest posts