Door Sills

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LTLux

LTLux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the part numbers I had were wrong. I have the right ones on order at the dealership and they should be in by Friday or Monday. I will post the part numbers after I pick them up. I'm just getting the 2 front sills. I dont think the tahoes have anything for the back doors and liftgate but I could be wrong.

The guy at the dealer did mention that he thought the "Texas Edition" package are the ones that have this trim level as well. The part numbers were the same as the LTZ.

I dont have the part numbers now but will post them after I pick the 2 door sills up.

Last edited:

Sancho

Reaction score
I dont think the tahoes have anything for the back doors and liftgate but I could be wrong.

My '10 LTZ has the aluminum inserts front, rear and back like pictured above (except the "Denali" script, obviously.) The fronts say "Chevrolet," the rears and IIRC cargo area have the lines continued through where the "Denali" text is on the pics posted above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968