DROP HANGERS on pre 95 2drs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok....glad you knew that. atleast i now i know where to start....funny thing is that most stuff for all of these trucks our body style are interchangeble....but the aftermarket companys make it difficult for the trucks that are not listed...i really appreciate your help...thank you

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Notta problem. make a write up on what you decide to do tho. I know drilling these frames with a big bit is a workout. I blew apart 2 bits on 8 holes of my Cnotch of my truck. so good luck to whatever you do haha

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i def. will...i'll probably buy the hangers and have it done at the chassis shop that does our race cars....its gettin cold quick out here in n.y....heres a pic so you can see why i want the back done some more...this is with beltech keys and just shackles on the stock hangers.....
4vl0dc.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

with a 2 inch drop hanger im hoping it'll sit something like this....
2qmmcmd.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

compare to my sig pic...what a difference..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
yea that will deff look alot better once the ass sits down some. but looks good
hopefully you can figure out something

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx....then i can finally put some 20's on it...gotta find something nice with a +31mm offset or better so they can tuck somewhat...maybe a staggered offset front to back...really like those torque thrust look alikes from gm..they come in +31mm...the originals dont....only +18mm...i already have some new 265/50-20's...traded them for a set of 24's i had on it...just couldnt to with them....so i got rid of them....damn n.y. streets....lol

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
truck looked killer with them but was useless when it came time to duties....

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you can always buy those ****** lowering leaf springs, but then you cant towalot with them.. just a thought. cost like 200 bucks but you can install yourself.

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there weight capacity is why i didnt go with them...i have seen people use the stock police package leafs and the tahoe limited leafs to lower the truck and still get good towing capacity....but im gonna stick with the stockers for now and see what happens after the hanger install...will hit you up when theyre on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968