drove 300 miles in an hour and a half

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
today me and my friend were having coffee, when our other friend asked to be picked up from UCI in irvine. so i decided to take my hoe and go grab him. I was doing about 80 the whole way.

anyway, every since (2 days ago) i cut the tailpipe off my muffler and put a turn down pipe, i have lots of drone. after today there's something rattling down under, and i cant seem to pinpoint it because it only goes off with drone.

does anyone know what i should be looking for? possibly a loose heat shield?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
300 miles in an hour and half!?!?!?! not possible dude! check your welds, by buddys infiniti did this and the hook that was holding the pipe came undone and was bouncing around

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you went 80 non stop with out slowing down below 80 at all you would have travled 100 miles in an hour and 15 minutes.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...sorry man but that's funny.

going 80 non-stop...no slow downs...you'd have to drive for 3 hours and 45 minutes to go 300 miles. just sayin'.

Last edited:

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Yeah, your numbers suck. I drive from seattle to portland 2-4x a month, and I usually run between 80-90 on the long open stretches, and it still takes 3-4 hours to go roughly 300 miles. If you were doing 100 mph, or miles per hour, or miles passed every hour, then you could do 300 miles in an hour if you never slowed down. :) But we still love you though.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you were doing 100 mph, or miles per hour, or miles passed every hour, then you could do 300 miles in an hour if you never slowed down. :) But we still love you though.

uh....actually...if he was going 100 miles an hour....he could do.......100 miles in an hour

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uh....actually...if he was going 100 miles an hour....he could do.......100 miles in an hour

hahaha! THis thread is great! I guess math isnt out high point huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timmytom