E85 conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P Dub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what all is needed to convert to e85 or what parts can i swap out from a flex fuel vehicle to convert to e85 its mainly a personal preference of gas that i use on my other DD that i would like to use on the tahoe... 04 Tahoe BTW

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure your 04 isn't already a flex fuel? I know the injectors are larger, but unsure of what else is.

OP
OP
P

P Dub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no flex fuel original owner i know they have a e85 fuel sensor not sure if its something i need

Toyfare

Reaction score
Not sure if the fuel lines would have to be upgraded to handle e85. Higher ethanol concentrations tend to turn rubber fuel lines to jello. However, I'm not sure if the fuel lines are steel or rubber in the Tahoe. Just a thought.

OP
OP
P

P Dub

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure if the fuel lines would have to be upgraded to handle e85. Higher ethanol concentrations tend to turn rubber fuel lines to jello. However, I'm not sure if the fuel lines are steel or rubber in the Tahoe. Just a thought.

its both steel and rubber from the ones ive seen in my tahoe... and theres e85 gates fuel line been running it in my DD for 3 years now holding up well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts