Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks for drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of alarm system did you have?

Autopage with kill switch. The steering column was not broke. It had a few missing pieces. The guy that fixed said they stole it with a tow truck, and he said they couldn't get past the program key. I guess he was right because it had about the same amount of gas in it when I got it back. My mind is made up to get something else. I'm fed up with Tahoes right now! I've had it for 7 years and it's time for a newer body style, and I'm kind of fed up with gas guzzlers. I might get a Camaro or Challenger. I hate that Tahoe so bad that I'd do an even trade for a Hayabusa. I know someone out there thinks it is all my fault, but it isn't. The only mistake I made was putting rims on it. I've put all kind of anti-theft crap on it and none of it worked. There were a few times they got inside it, but couldn't start it because of the kill switch or the bullet proof steering column lock. They never give up, and ride around 24/7 looking for any chevy truck with rims.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
Very sad situation...these thieves will go thru so many obstacles to get what they want which is not theirs to begin with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbylehew83