Escalade Makes Worst Made Cars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who rates this? A bunch of homo-treehugging yuppies that drive Smart cars, Prius' and Cooper minis?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Having owned an Escalade before, I totally disagree with that ********* article.

OP
OP
L

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just like others rate the yukon more reliable than the tahoe. It is all bull since they are all made with the same mechanical parts. Only thing that is different is colors and material choices.

The only rating the escalade should score poorly in is depreciation. They are worth as much as a tahoe once you drive them off the lot, lol.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's definitely some bull. I saw that earlier today and it made me mad haha.

I agree it's probably some tree-hugging Prius drivers that make these calls.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not safe? LOL

Here is my old Tahoe, got T-*****

It's still the NBS, anyone who says these tanks aren't safe, have their heads up their ass

RumorsOFsurF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a load of horse manure. Typical liberal US-hating media to release garbage like this. Of course they rate the American cars low....

OP
OP
L

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No they are not saying the tahoe or yukon are a problem just the escalade which is funny. The yukon is rated best in the large suv segment.

bjc7jr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its all based on Consumer Reports....or the "Bible of the Have-Nots". Those morons bash the domestic brands every chance they get. Something I found really interesting is that the initial quality studies are mainly based on surveys with questions such as. Do all of the vehicle features perform properly? The problem is that if the customer does not know how to use the features........they check "NO". So, the import appliances with minimal equipment get less "NO's". Its a joke, but ppl will believe it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou