Escalade Makes Worst Made Cars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
yeah, I hope it is not as small as it looks....i like the big beast!

might see the 2010's hold their value for a while!

Have you seen the 2011 QX56? Interior is gorgeous but...I'll let the picture speak for itself

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think its roughly the same size...just ugly. Whats with infiniti and fender vents these days?

OP
OP
L

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree my car list:

1998 Jeep GC 5.9 Limited
1999 Dodge Dakota
2002 Nissan Maxima
2001 MB CLK 55AMG
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins
2005 Range Rover HSE
2008 Mini Cooper S
2008 Tahoe LTZ

By far my favorite ride and overall pick has been the Tahoe. The only problem is the dealers not willing to fix anything. That in my aspect has made the car loose some appeal.

The Range Rover was my favorite utility vehicle since it was geared more to off road and the adjustable suspension was awesome when extra height is needed. But it was in the shop a lot! Leasing is the way to go with LR's since they don't hold there value worth shit either.

Overall I would buy another GM truck if the dealers in this area were better. I spend more trips to a local dealer back and forth never getting anything fixed than I did driving 2 hrs to get the MB or LR fixed. It would only take one trip for them to replace the part.

Infiniti and Lexus make a great car minus the interior which is really a nissan/toyota with some extra trim. But the overall buttons and black surrounds isn't finished like it should be for an upscale car.

I still think the escalade write up is bull and it is a great car, just the styling is a little to over the top for my taste.

When its time for me to sell mine I will probably get another Range Rover or the new LR4, but who knows what I will feel like in another year.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it really worth your safetly and livlihood to get 15 more MPGs? F that! Im fine with 15mpg if i feel safe. SUVs feel safer in general, everytime i ride my 91 integra im worred about getting creamed in an accident.

See my post on the previous page... here's a picture of the scion in that accident.

dsc00363vv.jpg

Life vs MPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou