Escalade Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Craigslist. I buy a lot of parts at once off of totaled, water damage, blown motors trucks There's a local guy that's selling his 08 Escalade Esv but the front end is smashed and motor looks to be no good. He's not parting it out and is looking to get 9k. I'm gonna take a look at it maybe this weekend and see what goes down.

If you every find rear d pillars or as people call them the rear exterior vents let me know. I have an 05 Yukon and have been searching for a year and can't did any. Also a cluster for a 05 esky with about 96k on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had 2 sets of rear vents. 1 I kept because I was looking for those also, the other set my brother took before I could take them out of my truck. I got those and third brake lights. I'll keep checking for more things and try some local scrapyards when I get a chance.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know. None of the scrap yards in the area of Colorado I live in have any Eskys in the junk yards. I can buy them new if I want to from GM but that's alittle pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll keep my ears and eyes open to see if I find a set. I'm still trying to work on this 08 escalade.

OP
OP
Pachanga02

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heath you know I got you..... if I could only find a set for you. I'll keep looking though.