Escalade pulls to the left - Replaced almost everything!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jimxms

Reaction score
You can't do it safely. The closest you can get is to remove the wheels, pry the pads away from the rotor (both pads) and go around the block without applying the brakes... unless you're in the country, not likely.
Yeah I couldn’t get off my driveway without applying my brakes sadly. I didn’t trust consider removing the caliper and zip tieing a block of wood between the pads…but then decided against it

Pressureangle

Reaction score
It was a US export so steering wheel is still on the left.

I didn’t trust the specs he was pulling up for the car so I gave him this:

View attachment 440674

Told him to swap the L/R caster settings and use the 4WD toe.
Here in South Florida I'd use that, neutral settings. I see the 2500 has more, presumably because they expect it to tow more and more often. I haven't had my '04 2500XL on a rack, so I can't say where it is. Too bad, I like the way it drives everywhere.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just adding that the "in the green" is a wide range, I've gotten terrible alignments that were visually ugly and destroyed my tires very quickly but were "in the green" and I didn't know any better at the time to do anything about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Discodisco