Escalade to Tahoe front end conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok might be a dumb question but has anybody ever seen or done an escalade to Tahoe conversion?

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Do you mean swapping an Escalade front end onto a Tahoe? People do that all the time. There are a couple guys on this forum that I can think of that have. If you mean swapping a Tahoe front end to an Escalade, then no, I have not seen one.

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The second. I may be purchasing an NBS Escalade soon but prefer the Tahoe front end and am not really fond of the Escalade front end.

I know many people typically swap it the other way around so what I want to do should work also right? I'm hoping maybe I can find someone with a Tahoe to trade front ends

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Because I really like the rear of the escalade and the roof rack running boards and handles.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea i dont like the esky front end... Post up on craigslist that you wanna trade and some money on their part and yoy can do the conversion. Not sure if its bolt on or not tho

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's probably what I'm gonna do. I think that will be cheaper than getting a Tahoe and getting the escalade vents, running boards, roof rack and handles!

Does anybody know exactly what Tahoe parts I would need?

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front fenders both sides
hood
front lights
front grill

thats about it IIRC

Socleansonoma

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tahoe front end

I don't know where you are located but if you aren't to far away from london, ky I may be interested in swapping front ends. What color is yours?

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front fenders both sides
hood
front lights
front grill

thats about it IIRC
Awesome thank you

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I don't know where you are located but if you aren't to far away from london, ky I may be interested in swapping front ends. What color is yours?

Im in between Chicago and Milwaukee so its pribably about 5-6 hour drive. I didn't huybthe truck yet but I'm probably going to b be getting a pewter one. I prefer pearl white or bla cc k hut havent found one with my requirements and price.

What color is yours?

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
If you haven't bought it yet why not buy a loaded Tahoe or Yukon denali? It would be cheaper and less work.

OP
OP
N

Nbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you haven't bought it yet why not buy a loaded Tahoe or Yukon denali? It would be cheaper and less work.

Ive had a denali and a tahoe before but do u think the tahoe front end would be more expensive then escalade roof rack, running boards, handles, and tailgate.

Also if I got a tahoe I would need an ss bumper cover and color matched grille shell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts